The Wet or Dry Styling Iron lets you dry damp hair and straighten simultaneously, eliminating the need to blowdry your hair before styling. This means less style time and less exposure to hair damaging heat. The Wet or Dry works great for all hair types. Whether your hair is voluminous and curly or long and frizzy, you can achieve a super sleek look. Plus, the larger 1½” plates make straightening thicker, longer hair easier and faster than ever. The unique design uses steam and negative ions to lock in hair’s natural moisture while banishing frizz and flyaways, and preserving hair’s natural color. Leave hair looking sleek and feeling smooth all day with the Wet or Dry Styling Iron.
- Ergonomic design
- 1 ½ ” wide floating plates
- 360 degree swivel cord design with hook
- Professional length power cord
- Dual voltage 110-240V
- Temperature 160˚C-220˚C
- Adjustable temperature control
- Suitable for use on damp or dry hair
- Titanium ceramic plates
- Negative ion technology
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- Apply a heat protectant or styling aid to clean, damp or dry hair. With all straightening irons we recommend running a comb through hair before you slide the straightener.
- Divide hair into small 1- 1 ½ ” sections and run the iron slowly from roots to tips. The iron may make a hissing which is normal; this is the water evaporating from your damp hair.
- Continue gently through each section and make sure to keep dry sections separate from damp sections as this may cause frizz.