While most of us enjoyed working in our PJs as we spent our days working from home during phase 2, it is now time to go back to work. And with that, out of our PJs and into some smart formals or even casuals. Early mornings can be very hectic as you have to rush to get dressed and get to work on time. And if you’re still working from home, why not take some time to practice these hairstyles for when you’re back to the grind?
Here are a few hairstyles that can give the office chic looks in the span of 10 minutes.
1. Volume high ponytail (Everyday sleek look)
- Using a fine-toothed comb, tease the backside of that section to create volume. Smooth the section away from your face when you’re done.
- Brush hair back into a high ponytail and secure with elastic band
Use a large curling iron (to curl just the ends of the ponytail), recommend 25mm SOLO
2. Asymmetrical front braid (Sophisticated and classic look)
- With your hands, pull the hair around to side opposite to your parting.
- Section hair and braid them, securing at the ends with a clear elastic band.
- Pull out a few face-framing pieces of hair to soften the look.
- Use our Wet or Dry styler to have in between straight and some wavy looks.
3. Wavy hair with a twist (Classic-pretty look)
- Use the curler all over by taking very thick strands, recommend using Air Styler HST
- Widely separation with fingers.
Get a refreshing new look, style your hair and be ready to return back to work.